The year is coming to an end and a brand-new year is gently knocking on the door. In Ancotrans we would like to say a big and heartfelt THANK YOU to all our customers, partners and suppliers for the year that has passed.
2022 has brought major changes in the world in which we live and operate. Dark clouds settled over Europe at the beginning of the year when Russia invaded Ukraine. Supply chains were once again challenged, this time not by the COVID-19 pandemic, but by skyrocketing gas, electricity, and fuel prices, together with bottlenecks around Ukraine and Russia. But these are all external factors, which are not the most important thing considering people somewhere in Europe are forced to live amongst war and destruction.
Even though the world is heading into an economic downturn initially triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic and now the war between Russia and Ukraine, at Ancotrans we still have plans to keep our wheels turning and continue to develop our business, while at the same time continuing to serve our customers as we have done it since 1882.
And we have so much to cherish and to be thankful of. Looking back at the past year we have:
- Serviced our customers in more that 375,000 transports across Northern Europe
- Celebrated 140 years as a company & ANCO family, an event that makes us proud, humble and thankful
- Opened our 9th European office in Cologne, Germany, as a part of our European Ancotrans Network
- Acquired Transport Rien Boom in the Netherlands and added 40 trucks and gensets, 60 chassis and welcomed a large number of skilled employees to the Ancotrans family
- Test driven and pre-ordered 10 electric trucks with delivery in spring 2023
Looking towards 2023, we are facing a world in recession. At Ancotrans we are doing everything we can to continuously adapt our capacity to meet our customers’ needs and demands, while offering reliable container transport solutions and second to none knowhow.
From all of us in Ancotrans, we wish you, together with your families and loved ones, a very Happy New Year.